Budtender Consultant (Full-time)
We are searching for a Full-time customer consultant for our Cannabis Consultancy in Southwest Washington DC who will consult with clients, package orders, deliver orders, and package materials. Be aware, this is not for you if you are: looking to build your own company or only looking for a part-time gig.
We love our clients and we love to see them high and happy.
We love people who have relevant work experience as budtenders at dispensaries, or people who excel in sales positions.
- Provides each patient with best-in-class customer service
- Educates patients on all varieties of cannabis and cannabis-infused products in the store via phone calls
- Accurately processes and dispenses cannabis to patients
- Stocking/restocking product
- Operate POS system and efficiently and accurately process payments
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Package orders precisely and accurately
- Deliver orders curbside to clients
Starting fixed salary: Starting at $2,500 USD per month and up for more experienced team members + promotion opportunities
- Free cannabis to try, test, and taste
- Promotion opportunities for the right candidate
- Full-time position, requiring 40-50 hours a week of availability
Please do not call or text us to check in the status of your application. Here's link a to our website: www.202bayside.com We have 100s of applications every day and will reach out to the candidates who are the best fit and we ONLY will consider people who apply through the application :)
- Premium level of customer service
- 21 years old or older
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Ability to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Reliable car to commute to SW Washington DC
- High degree of trustworthiness
- You will need to work full time in our office in Washington DC.
- You need to be able to work autonomously without being supervised.
- You need to be able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- You're not in for the short run and want to commit for at least two years working for us.
- You want to be part of something bigger. You have a very high degree of loyalty and the ability to work in a team.
- You possess healthy self-confidence and have a strong, positive mindset.
- You need to learn extremely fast and be 100% coachable.
- You possess the typical virtues: Discipline, punctuality, reliability, and precise working.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest. We will contact only candidates who match the profile we are looking for. Thank you for your understanding. Please do not call us to check in the status of your application. We have 100s of applications every day and will reach out to the candidates who are the best fit :)